Optical Charactor Recognition (OCR) Automatic Number Plate Camera
Compatible with NYX IQ Series Network Video Recorders, the IPB2-722 ANPR camera captures number plate images day & night and uses Optical Character Recognition to send the number plate data to the IQ recorder.
This data can be used to quickly search video footage or can be stored in the recorder's internal 10000 entry database in customizable block & allow lists. Using this information you could track movement of known vehicles, be alerted to un-authorised vehicle access or whatever else you might require.
The IPB2-722 ANPR camera can capture vehicles travelling at speeds up to 70km/h and at a distance from 10~30m utilizing the motorized 7~22mm vari-focal lens.
Installation angle permits a deviation of up to 30°
horizontally and vertically off axis to the front or rear of the vehicle.
Easy to install Plug & Play Full 2MP 25/30fps vandal bullet camera supporting the latest H.265+ video encoding, IPC alarm input & output, and local recording to SD card up to 128GB.
• 2MP (1920x1080) High Definition
• OCR ANPR capture
• 7~22mm IR corrected lens - 44°~17° angle of view
• H.265+ / H.265 / H.264+ / H.264 video encoding
• ICR auto switch, true Day/Night
• 10~30m ANPR capture range
• 1x alarm input, 1x alarm relay output
• SD Card recording up to 128GB
• 3D DNR, True WDR
• ROI encoding
• Support IOS & Android remote monitoring
• IP67 ingress protection, full metal housing and base
• Triple Stream
• 12VDC / 48V PoE